Wednesday, March 14, 2012

rue du Commerce in the 15th

I hate shopping, but I love window shopping, so this street is perfect. 










There's a doctor in the house.


Two bedroom duplex with a fireplace that works

Lots of sun

The same cute guy that showed us the Montparnasse apartment and told us about this place was there. He isn't pushy arrogant and rude, so he obviously hasn't been in the business long.

The price had come down 100 euros, but it was still too expensive. We went to see it anyway because we are nosey.

my eyes are burning with all this sun sun sun


Secret storage above the bedroom doors and in the hallway


equipped kitchen


After sadly realizing my dreams of stuffing all David's papers in the built in ceiling storage (or one of the TWO caves that came with the apartment. or best yet, the fireplace) were not going to be coming true, I drowned my sorrows in some Korean food.



 
David obviously wasn't a fan of his Korean bbq.



4 comments:

  1. They have Korean BBQ in Paris now?! I'll have some Bulgogi, s'il vous plait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what that is, but I will order next time we go.

      Delete
  2. It was very beautiful! I love peeking in the houses around us when they go up for sale, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know they had duplexes in Paris. And since we ARE NEVER MOVING AGAIN FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES SO HELP ME BABY JESUS we had to satisfy our curiosity. Whoever remodeled it had sun and plants in mind, but because there is a doctors office in the building, the extra charges on top of the rent were ridiculous. Plus my clumsy ass would have fallen down those stairs at least once a month.

    I am still signed up for apartment alerts (because I am still nosy) so when you are in town we will go to an open house.

    ReplyDelete